Lockheed Martin Master Production Scheduler Senior - Special Operations Forces in Crestview, Florida
Description: Provides input to management; schedules and/or interfaces with program, production and engineering managers. Supports production forecast commitments, schedule changes and short range recovery planning. Uses leveling techniques and planning factors to optimize business performance. Oversees the master schedules, long range planning and ensures comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
Duties will include:
• Participates in estimating phase and kickoff of new projects
• Interfaces with program, production, and engineering managers across the SOF GLSS program
• Interprets and executes customer contracts and internal policies/procedures
• Supports production forecast commitments, schedule changes, and short range recovery planning
• Creates and oversees Aircraft build plans
• Uses leveling techniques and planning factors to optimize business performance
• Reporting/tracking responsibilities
• Provides input/status to management
Production Scheduling Background
Possess strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to interact with personnel at all levels in the organization
Detail oriented with ability to drive results while multi-tasking
Capable of working independently in a high paced manufacturing environment
Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Project)
Understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) concepts and principles
Material Requirements Planning (MRP/ERP) System experience
Previous Production, Planning, and Control (PP&C) experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs