Aerotek Field Technician in Cheshire, Connecticut
Pay between $15/hr
JOB TITLE- Field Technicians
We are looking to hire Field Technicians to join our team. This is year-round position, full time with benefits and performance bonuses offered. Our client is an industry-leader in temporary climate services and rental equipment. The position offers a complete line of temporary heaters, portable air conditioners, and dehumidification equipment to hospitals, schools, doctors offices and construction sites.
Schedule is: Monday – Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm with overtime offered. Paid weekly. Reliability and team work are a non-negotiable!
• Deliver, install, and service portable rental equipment
• Successfully troubleshoot and completely understand the operation, function, specifications, capabilities and controls of any piece of rental equipment
• Clean and test returned equipment making sure operation and appearance is up to standards
• Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups, and service calls
• Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and staff
• Keep records and maintain company vehicle
• Maintain and track company tools and supplies.
• On call for emergency service and is available nights and weekends if needed. On-call will take place for one week per month.
• Good driving record and valid driver's license a must
• Potential hire must be able to maneuver equipment
• Must be available to work full time hours Monday – Friday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs