Lowe's Sr Content Strategist in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Senior Content Strategist leads the creation of the overall content architecture as well as the tactical work associated with assigned projects. This includes working with Architects, Designers, Prototypes, and Content Developers to provide quality and timely content-related deliverables to project teams in support of the design process.
To be successful, the Senior Content Strategist should have a general knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe’s, including the work processes, technologies, platforms and services of the business. In addition, this role works cross-functionally, fostering relationships with key partners at all levels across the Technology organization.
• Responsible for tone, style, content creation, content organization, and information architecture within digital experiences for Lowe's customers and associates
• Partners with Marketing on digital brand and tone
• Organizes content through CMS, building out a content matrix and information architecture
• Writes and edits new/existing content for highly complex business requirements
• Stays informed on best practices in a variety of content techniques; serve as a lead for the team on industry standards and trends
• Leads multiple projects within a singular track of work within a platform/suite of products
• Expert in content organization, content creation, and information hierarchy
• Works independently to deliver quality, timely content, including strategy documents, content matrix and presentations
• Review content and provide feedback and direction to other content strategists on the team
• Stay on top of digital trends, emerging technologies, and new tools to continually improve the team’s position as experts in usability
• Collaborates with others on the design team and lead design reviews
• Provides mentorship to more junior level members of the content strategy team
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism/English, Marketing, Content Strategy, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 5 years of experience in content strategy, copywriting and editing
• Portfolio of completed projects
• Experience collecting and analyzing customer feedback and user testing results
• Experience working in a corporate environment at an enterprise level
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs