Lowe's Part-Time Team Member (Tuesday - Saturday) - PFC in Charlotte, North Carolina
Shift : Tuesday - Saturday, 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Starting Pay : $17.00/hr
Job Summary :
The PFC Team Member is primarily responsible for receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer focused distribution. The activities performed by this role are instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance indicator metrics.
Essential Functions :
• Works safely while performing tasks and using equipment (e.g., uses proper lifting techniques for handling product, warns other associates when moving into high traffic path, maintains safety zone around equipment)
• Handles product accurately and efficiently while receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product to assist in achieving or exceeding facility demand turn targets
• Performs tasks in cross-functional areas as assigned by the Operations Coach (e.g., Receiving, Order-fill Picking, or Shipping)
• Performs tasks to achieve inventory accuracy and quality targets while implementing customer-focused distribution
• Performs safety inspection of equipment prior to use; handles and operates equipment and tools safely
• HS Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to lift up to 70lbs
• Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with safety requirements
• Demonstrated track record of consistent and reliable on-the-job contribution.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with a team.
• Experience in distribution center operations or previous warehouse experience
• Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, yard truck)
• Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment
• Experience using spatial reasoning to position product effectively
• Basic math and reading comprehension skills
• Basic computer skills
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to apply.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs