TIAA Business Management Specialists (Supporting Wealth Management group) in Charlotte, North Carolina
This is a Non-Employee Contingent Worker Role providing services for TIAA’s family of companies and will be employed by TIAA's preferred 3rd Party Supplier. As a Non-Employee CW, perform a variety of moderately complex business planning, support, and project-related duties. Demonstrates an exceptional standard of quality and holds themselves accountable to achieving excellent results.
This role will sit onsite, likely in a hybrid capacity, at the location(s) listed in this posting.
The anticipated term of this engagement will be 12 months. This term could be extended based on company business needs.
CW-Business Management Analyst I
Provides technical support for the development and implementation of a product, product line or service.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Responding to routine or ordinary customer inquiries; resolving issues related to products or services.
Working on projects or tasks related to production of a given product or service.
Evaluating current work processes and making recommendations for improvements or efficiencies.
Preparing all documentation necessary to meet organizational, industry, and governmental regulatory requirements.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- No Experience Required
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
This is a Hybrid onsite role based in Charlotte, NC
Key Roles and responsibilities:
The Client Service Assistant is a non-registered sales and service support representative supporting Retirement and Individual Services.
Provides client facing sales and service support to Wealth Management Advisor assigned clients.
Communicates clearly with advisory team and our clients to resolve service and sales requests
Remediates client requests by collaborating with internal processing areas and external carriers
Provides support for special projects as needed
Provides client facing support for service and sales related activities
Provides sales cycle management support including sales forms completion, and asset transfer coordination with alternate carriers
Provides custom forms packages for Wealth Management clients.
Coordinates resolution of sales and service NIGO (Not in Good Order) requests within the advisory teams
Responds to client service needs via multiple methods of contact (in person, phone, email)
Completes other duties as assigned
• 1+ years previous at TIAA
• 1+ years of retirement products and services
• 1+ years of Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel experience
• 1+ years experience entering data and managing processing through business systems such as multiple production processing systems for performing review / analysis (Unified Desktop, Siebel, Unified Workflow, Plan Rules)
• 1+ years experience maintaining and securing detailed customer information
• Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) within Team Scorecard targets
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Confident performing in-bound and out-bound telephone calls to clients
• Ability to listen effectively when providing support, answering questions or resolving conflicts
• Timely and effective follow-up and follow through skills
• Willingness to take initiative as needed to recommend process improvement ideas
• Effectively influence in a positive and productive manner within the team as well as across teams / departments
• Ability to embrace Change while seeking opportunities for Continuous Improvement
Start Date: 17-Apr-2023
End Date: 30-Apr-2024
Travel Required: No
Base Pay Range: $23.08/hr. - $23.90/hr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here (https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters) .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-privacy) .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/tiaa-nuveen-ca-privacy) .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/nuveen-eu-uk-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-privacy) .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-greenwood-portuguese-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-privacy) .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here (https://www.tiaa.org/public/support/privacy/applicants-westchester-portuguese-privacy) .
TIAA started out over 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. Today, many people who work at not-for-profits rely on our wide range of financial products and services to support and strengthen their financial well-being.
- TIAA Jobs