Chesapeake Hospitality Front Desk / Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn by Hilton - Southridge in Charleston, West Virginia
Do you have what it takes? Do you have excellent customer service skills? We are looking for a Full-Time Front Desk / Guest Service Agent at the Hampton Inn by Hilton - Southridge who is able to lead the Front Desk and Breakfast teams to ensure every guest enjoys their stay. The Hampton Inn by Hilton - Southridge is a limited service hotel that features 139 guest rooms, a state of the art Fitness Center, indoor pool and a comfortable patio area with a fire pit. Managed by Chesapeake Hospitality, our hotel is a great getaway close to shopping and dining with a friendly and thoughtful staff. Pay Rate = $12.00
Hotel Discounts and Tuition Reimbursement available.
#frontdesk #hospitality #hotels #Hamptonality #customerservice #bestteamintown #tuitionreimbursement
The Front Office / Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in and checkout and throughout their stay, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Greet, check-in and checkout guests approaching the Front Desk in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner and in accordance with company, hotel and brand standards.
• Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, entertainment and hours of operation in a timely manner.
• Resolves guest challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Build rapport with rewards members, distinguished visitors; escort guests to rooms, make welfare calls, encourage feedback throughout their stay.
• Identify, solicit and sign up potential reward members (if applicable).
• Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
• Process sales for guest marketplace, dry cleaning, postage and other miscellaneous transactions.
• Complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
• Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
• Be aware of all rates, packages, special promotions and closed out/restricted dates as listed.
• Be familiar with all in-house groups.
• Fill in and support coworkers and team as needed to ensure efficient operation.
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask, delegate and prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Employee must be able to maintain standards of attendance and punctuality and must be able to work varying schedules that include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
We offer competitive wages and benefits that include:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
401k retirement plan
Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
Discount travel program
Growth opportunity in an evolving organization, and much more.
Career opportunities are endless with Chesapeake Hospitality! With 30+ hotels and restaurants, we welcome the opportunity to develop, grow, promote, and transfer any of our associates to the career they want.
FRONT OFFICE CAREER
Breakfast Room Attendant
Gift Shop Attendant
Parking Attendant / Valet / Shuttle Driver
Swimming Pool Guard
Front Desk Agent / Night Auditor
Front Desk / Night Audit Supervisor
Front Office Manager
Rooms Division Manager / Director of Guest Service
General Manager / Assistant General Manager
Or cross-train to any other department or position!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates who are offered a position must undergo a background check and drug screening.
We are committed to the health and safety of our associates and guests, and we adhere to CDC guidelines as well as state and local laws.
Chesapeake Hospitality is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all employment decisions are based on merit and the business needs of the company, and not race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law.
We comply with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for employees who qualify for accommodation. If you need an accommodation to complete an application, please contact the Human Resources office of the hotel/restaurant to which you are applying.
Title for Job Advertisement: Front Desk / Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn by Hilton - Southridge
Requisition ID - Do not change: 2021-4420
External Company URL: https://www.chesapeakehospitality.com
Street: 1 Preferred Place
Post End Date: 10/25/2021