CVS Health Administrative Assistant in Chantilly, Virginia
This is an exciting opportunity to provide administrative support to the Senior Director of Engineer. The ideal candidate for this position will have exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars and keep scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team building and engagement activities. This position has visibility to the NBCU Executive Leadership team. Poise, articulate and professional communications are required.
• Proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars.
• Arranges and schedule numerous meetings; maintain and update calendar; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, serve as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and email.
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Process reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in timely manner.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink.
• Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.
• Manage general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
• Manage department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools.
• Create and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
• Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requests.
• Participate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updates. Responsible for drafting and editing correspondence.
• Manage special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary and acts as back up for other assistants on team.
• Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects as needed.
• 3+ years administrative and/or technical support experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs