Lockheed Martin Configuration Data Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As a Configuration Data Analyst , you will:
- Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system, and coordinate modification records for management control
- Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities; engineering change activities also include tasks to establish change orders and prepare for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel
- Ensure that customer and program requirements are implemented, and review change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration and data management policies
- Manage program data deliverables, maintain data submittal schedule and look-ahead planning, and ensure that data has all appropriate markings
- Disseminate data reports to both the government and contact customers
- Assign document identifiers
- Ensure that deliverable content meets program requirements.
- Perform routine duties under Configuration Management and Data Management Control
- Verify incoming and outgoing secure or classified program documentation between internal and external organizations
- Identify, log, store, and track CDRL deliverable requirements documentation for program and subcontract line items and coordinating correspondence responses
- Perform configuration status accounting and verification audit functions, data analysis, and reporting status of document management accounting
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college
- Successful team/relationship building skills across multiple organizational boundaries
- Systems engineering or configuration data management discipline experience (e.g., performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessment activities, etc.)
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Familiarity with Navy / government customers
- Self starter and able to work in a face paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Developing process improvement initiatives
- Customer/DCMA audits
- Experience coordinating Government and Contractor furnished Information (GFI/CFI)
- Configuration Status Accounting, and Verification and Audit practices
- Control and maintain CDRL documentation
- Coordinate with document authors ensuring DID compliance, media control, accurate distribution of documents
- Coordinate ERB/CCB and PCCB review and on-schedule document and planning releases
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Planning, Identification, Control
- Knowledge of administered data repositories
- Excellent technical and procedural writing abilities
- Active Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.