Lockheed Martin Administrative Assistant in Cape Canaveral, Florida
Description: Provide administrative support to the Facility Engineering Sr. Manager and department. Compose letters, follow-up on open action items, schedule and arrange appointments, and exercise discretion and judgement in promoting good departmental and Company relations.
The position has a broad range of responsibilities to include the following:
• Answers phones for Facility Engineering Sr. Manager and takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
• Maintains Facility Engineering Sr. Manager’s calendar.
• Schedules, organizes and supports meetings and department activities for the Facility Engineering department.
• Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
• Makes travel arrangements for Facility Engineering Sr. Manager, compiles and submits expense reports.
• Creates spreadsheets and presentations in support of department needs.
• Compile and complete internal and external correspondence.
• Sorts and distributes mail.
• Maintains office supply inventories.
• Coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
• Video Teleconferencing. Submits online requests and set up video teleconferences.
• Area Training Coordinator for Facility Engineering and CMC. Enrolls Facility Engineering and CMC personnel in training classes and queries training.
• Provides back-up support to the both Administrative Assistants at the MRL.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized training in specific aspects of job function and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks.
• Proficiency in SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
• Experience operating standard office equipment.
• Familiar with badging access requirements for various defense agency locations.
• Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Training coordinator experience using On-Track, QCT, and My Learning.
• Experience with video teleconferencing.
• Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
• Must be a team player and ability to interact with all levels of customer and company personnel.
• Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs