IBM Security Consultant in CAIRO, Egypt
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This is a full-time position for a junior services consultant responsible for supporting and deploying products belonging to IBM Security software portfolio. The position requires working with customers to implementations, upgrade, train, and supporting installations of the products both remotely and at customers' sites.
This position requires:
• 1+ years of experience in deploying solutions based on Security software portfolio. This includes working as a team member with client personnel and other IBM teams to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with or in some instances leading others in the identification, justification, design and deployment of the client's solution.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
• Demonstrated communications skills – both written/verbal.
• Functional and non-functional security requirements definition and documentation experience.
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities and service lines.
Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
• Understand clients' business environment and pain areas. Participate in proposal development efforts. Participate in "add-on" sales to client.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Information Systems 1+ years of relevant experience in deploying solutions based on Security software portfolio Readiness to travel 75% travel annually English and Arabic: Fluent
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs