AMETEK, Inc. Sales Manager France in Cailloux Sur Fontaines, France
Sales Manager France
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work:
Location:FR - Cailloux Sur Fontaines
Division:AHV - Power Systems & Instruments
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
• Executes sales efforts in the assigned territory.
• Meets or exceeds established quotas.
• Develops and implements sales strategies and tactics in concert with company plans, goals and policies.
• Develops account plans and contributes to regional and global sales plans.
• Develops territory forecasts and maintains an opportunity funnel for the general business and large opportunities.
• Communicates with customers at all levels, and communicates the needs of customers to the company.
• Personally provide product demonstrations at customer venues, and organize and conduct EMC and RF workshops and seminars in the region.
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
• Deep understanding and experience selling for a USA based Corporation.
• Capable of becoming an EMC expert and consultatively selling EMC projects.
• Ability to deal with customers and the factory where tact may be required to maintain continuing harmonious relationships.
• Computer fluent, with specific attention to e-mail and Microsoft Office product skills; CRM and Sales Funnel tools.
• High energy level with ability to take initiative.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact effectively in French & English.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision using knowledge of pre-established guidelines and instructions to perform the tasks required.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience selling Test & Measurement solutions to customers in the A&D segment in France.
• Compliance Test industry (Electro-Magnetic Immunity and or RF systems/amplifiers) experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated success in developing new business with major government and industrial customers in the region.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the French Aerospace and Defense markets, business practices and buying methodologies.
• Readiness and ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned region.