Corteva Agriscience Talent Acquisition Analyst in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Talent Acquisition Analyst will be responsible for the screening stage and for providing administrative assistance to the selection process, collaborating in ensuring that we have the best talent for the position through an efficient process administratively and timely. Fixed-term contract for one year.
• Adjust and standardize job descriptions
• Edit, post, publish, unpublish and close job requisitions in Taleo
• Screen candidates in Taleo, including daily inbox cleaning and real time Steps and Status maintenance
• Filter and review candidates with TA Consultant
• Schedule TA and HM interviews
• Send candidate information to HRSC/HR from Taleo to Workday
• Schedule medical exams (applicable to Southern Cone & Brazil) and request HireRight background check
• Follow up HireRight background check and medical exams through IHS area
• Candidates dispositioning / candidates feedback
• End to end recruiting process of junior positions when required
• Continuous improvement of transactional processes
• Internship program - support during all selection process
• Creation and requisition of Purchase Order (PO) for TA invoices
• Bachelor's Degree of Human Resources, Labor Relations, or related discipline related discipline (graduated)
• A minimum of 2-year experience (desirable, non exclusive)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer very good hiring conditions in a company characterized by technological innovation, high quality in human relations and excellence in the work environment.
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience, the agriculture division of DowDuPont, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit: Accessibility Page for Contact Information For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here
- Corteva Agriscience Jobs