Honeywell Senior Accountant - Italian in Bucharest, Romania
Senior Accountant - Italian
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Assist in accounting functions which may include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and Inter-Company transactions;
• Prepare or approve banking payment cycles;
• Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting;
• Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications;
• Conduct accounts reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making;
• Assist with the preparation and review of financial statements under US GAAP;
• Perform variance analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts;
• Manage US GAAP to Local GAAP conversion, account reconciliation;
• Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements under Local GAAP;
• May prepare the Tax Exhibits following Tax regulations;
• Coordinate with external auditor and prepare deliverables for local statutory audit, deep review of the Financial statements;
• Well organized, detailed, analytical individual with min. 5 years of Accounting and Financial reporting experience;
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting;
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP / knowledge of IFRS;
• Strong understanding of financial reporting and internal controls (experience in an audit firm is a plus);
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.);
• SAP experience;
• Fluent: English & Italian;
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD34639
- Category: Finance
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.