Honeywell SpinCo Admin Assistant in Brno, Czech Republic
SpinCo Admin Assistant
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Our team is engaged in the research and development of valves and electronic systems for devices, that burn gas or fuel oil. We explore and implement new technologies aimed at improving efficiency, increasing safety and service comfort. We work with a huge number of manufacturers of gas boilers and water heaters. We hold many patents, and our solutions are highly valued in the market.
The position is designed as an engineering support for teams consisting of mechanical and electronic design engineers to purchase components for their prototype production and to take responsibility for technical documentation database.
Major Key Results Areas:
- Administration support (communication with the designers and suppliers in the Czech and in English, entering information into databases, preparation of material for production).
- Ordering parts (mainly electronic) from domestic and foreign suppliers.
Work with development and production team in the implementation of a prototype production.
20 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
30 Track requests resolution
40 Build relationships with internal customers
10 Collaborate with engineering teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- At least Bachelor degree (electrotechnical preferred).
- Suitable for new graduates.
- Active knowledge of English (spoken and written speech at the intermediate level)
- Works with PC at the user level (MS Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in supplying advantage
- Time flexibility
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD33278
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Turanka 96/1236, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.