Children's Hospital Boston Clinical Research Assistant II in Boston, Massachusetts
65609BRJob Posting Title:Clinical Research Assistant IIDepartment:Medicine-General PediatricsAutoReqId:65609BRStatus:Full-TimeStandard Hours per Week:40 Job Posting Category:ResearchJob Posting Description:Clinical Research Assistant IICRAII position for two ongoing pediatric research studies. Both studies study improvements in the quality of healthcare for children. Work will include help with data analysis and manuscript writing, coordination of meetings and other day to day study processes, work with scientists and other research staff from around the country. Future work may include work with pediatric study subjects and their families.
This Clinical Research Assistant II will be responsible for:
• Reviewing referrals and scheduling assessments
• Conducting virtual assessments with families after training by an experienced psychologist
• Coordinating diagnostic reviews with psychologist and primary care providers
• Administering surveys to caregivers and providers and analyzing results
• Tracking quality improvement data related to efficiency of the model
• Writing articles and summary papers for submission to medical journals.
Minimum of one year of relevant work experience.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off).
Office/Site Location:BostonRegular, Temporary, Per Diem:Regular