TEKsystems project manager in Bloomington, Illinois
Client has an immediate need for a Junior Project manager. The project manager will be supporting the Program manager in managing high profile and strategic EPO Programs. They will undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks and will also assist in monitoring and tracking program activities as well as carry out important operational duties. Typical tasks include tracking and documenting the schedule, issues, and budget of the program, and prepare communications on the current state of the program to program participants. These tasks ensure the program stays on track. In addition, this position may be asked to lead a project or workstream within an EPO program.
- Tracks and communicates program deliverables, timelines and milestones
- Tracks, communicates, and documents program budgets
- Tracks, communicates, and documents program risks and issues.
- Organize, attend, and provide administrative support to program meetings
- Prepare presentations to update program stakeholders
- Continueous learning and application of Program Management process
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs