Cargill Sanitation Laborer - Full Time - Big Lake, MN in Big Lake, Minnesota
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
This is a full - time position is located in Big Lake, Minnesota. Please note you may received calls from a 952 are code if you are considered for the position. Note this position does not provide any type of relocation assistance.
Receive a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Shift: 3rd Shift (11:30PM - 8:00AM)
Starting pay rate $19.20
Cargill Protein is the umbrella organization of Cargill’s North American beef, turkey, and food distribution businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 28,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities.
The Monticello and Big Lake facilities are a leading marketer of high value, further-processed egg products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and distinctive solutions, including refrigerated and frozen liquid eggs, egg patties, omelets, and French Toast.
Please note that some roles within the Big Lake facility work with pork products and/or are in the same room with both pork and non-pork meat products.
Accountable for cleanliness and housekeeping duties in a fast-paced manufacturing environment ensuring the plant is food safe and ready for production the following day. Duties include:
• Disassembling and re-assembling equipment, power washing, sanitizing, scrubbing on hands and knees, lifting, carrying, and pushing containers;
• Proper chemical use;
• Follow and champion personal and food safety policies and procedures as well as reporting any and all concerns or violations to the Leadership Team; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
• Ability to perform basic math such as Addition, Subtraction, Division, and Multiplication.
• Must be willing to work in hot, cold and wet environment with cleaning chemicals.
• Ability to work overtime, including weekends and/or holidays as needed with advanced notice.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Previous food manufacturing experience.
• Previous experience in a fast paced, safety focused environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs