LSEG Service Manager in Bengaluru, India
· 2-5 years relevant technology domain experience, ideally across a range of technologies with some background in supporting trading, analytics, risk and data services.
· Provide leadership and driving pro-active and re-active mobilisation of resources in a matrix environment.
· Inspire trust, manage expectations, and gain sponsorship with business, technology and senior leadership teams.
· Service ownership in alignment with customer propositions and products.
· Member of the incident management process, available 24x7 for major incidents.
· Ensure resources are mobilised.
· Drive incident mitigations and be accountable for decisions relating to service recovery.
· Provide clear and timely communication to senior leadership in the event of a major incident.
· Ensure incident reports are clear and concise.
Change and Release Management
· Change risk review and acceptance.
· Knowledge of the forward schedule of change; understand the impact to service and work with teams to drive prioritisation and planning.
· Advise on change best practices, such as risk mitigation, roll back and planning.
· Prioritization of non-functional requirements within product releases.
· Proactively assess trend and risks to identify problem areas.
· Work with virtual teams to drive problem remediation and preventative actions.
· Ensure root cause analysis is performed by appropriate teams.
· Ensure appropriate levels of capacity management (tactical and strategic) are in place.
· Sponsor remediation activities, ensuring momentum is maintained.
· Advise on service operability requirements related to service resilience investment.
· Ensure appropriate availability measures are in place, analyse data and report against targets.
· Provide recommendations and sponsorship of availability improvements.
· Contribute to service policy and governance for standard recovery and technical best practices.
· Planning, testing and execution of regular continuity and resilience tests.
· Validating that design meets business and compliance requirements.
Continuous Service Improvement
· Lead discussions around Continuous Service Improvement.
· Create and maintain a Service Improvement Plan for key services.
· Constantly update and manage a pipeline of CSI activities.
· Provide clear advice to decision makers in technical and business teams on the appropriate course of action to manage service risk.
· Ensure appropriate levels of risk assessment are taking place before key decisions are made.
· Manage the Service Availability Risk Register for assigned services and ensure agreed actions are tracked and focus is maintained to close risks.
Governance and Compliance
· Ensure alignment to technology and security policies.
· Engage in governance process discussions and provide feedback on improvements.
· Report and communicate service performance to business, technology leaders and internal / external customers.
· Write and/or approve customer service statements.
· Manage relationships and performance of one or more third-parties that provide service to LSEG.
SENIOR SERVICE MANAGER ROLE REQUIREMENT
In addition to above, the Senior Service Manager is required to have expert level understanding and experience of the end to end ITIL life cycle, including:
· Ensuring service, support and operations are aligned to proposition / business requirements.
· Engagement during service design to lead development of service / support model(s).
· Ensuring designs incorporate best practice, are compliant with policies and meet performance requirements.
· Reviewing existing service / support models and continuously seeking opportunities for improvement.
· Engagement during service transition to ensure smooth migration of services / products into production.
· Championing continuous service excellence by ensuring appropriate level of planning and checks are in place. For example testing, capacity planning and monitoring of events.
· Developing service management best practice in support of agility and service quality.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.