LSEG Associate Content Analyst in Bengaluru, India
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge
• Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
• Good knowledge of financial regulations and market practices/conventions in relevant markets...
• Support assigned deliverables ensuring quality, consistency, and accuracy of output and meeting all SLAs
• Supports specific projects, as assigned by the manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, Content Operations standards, and current data policies and procedures.
• Deliver high productivity and quality data.
• Ensure adherence to identified training, attendance, productivity trackers, leave scheduling, timesheets, etc
• Proactively identify and resolve data problems
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.