LSEG Associate Content Analyst in Bengaluru, India
We at Research & Estimates aim at delivering the most trusted, timely and comprehensive Broker Research & Estimates content, covering real-time and embargoed research as well as Actual, Guidance, consensus and detailed earnings Estimates – to serve both the buy-side and sell-side customers. The Trainee Content Analyst role is a critical role within the group, responsible for collecting, reviewing & analyzing earnings estimates information received from contributors around the world on publicly traded companies.
• Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using technical and financial knowledge.
• Communicate & liaise with internal teams for resolution of data queries.
• Understanding of the consensus and comparable Actuals.
• Understanding and interpretation of estimates available in the research reports.
• Understanding and interpretation of Actuals & Guidance from a company's earning release.
• Developing expertise in data related issues. Build up knowledge of financial regulations, Accounting Standards and market practices/conventions in relevant markets.
• Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
• Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
• Adhere to change control procedures, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
• Basic knowledge about MS office.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.