Cargill Supply Chain Manager in Bangkok, Thailand
Job Purpose and Impact
The Supply Chain Lead will provide direction to supervisors, analysts and indirect staff, overseeing all supply chain activities across a country operation. In this role, you will design, propose and implement logistic and supply chain strategies, guidelines and procedures to meet requirements supporting short and long term business needs.
• Conduct performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
• Provide direction our team on the management of supply chain systems and tools used within the area.
• Participate on cross functional or cross platform leadership teams to share knowledge and experience and best practices.
• Lead and contribute to a regional team to construct forecasting, demand planning and allocation planning for a medium or long term outlook.
• Oversee and provide general leadership and integration of multiple areas in the organization's supply chain, such as customer service, supply chain planning, strategic sourcing and procurement, plant operations and transportation and logistics.
• Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of ten years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Five years of supervisory experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs