Federal Reserve Bank Information Technology Executive Assistant in Atlanta, Georgia
This requisition is not an actual job vacancy. This requisition serves to establish a pipeline of interested individuals for current or future opportunities at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
As an employee of the Atlanta Fed, you will help support our mission of promoting the stability and efficiency of the U.S. economy and financial system. Your work will affect the economy of the Southeast, the United States, and the world. The work we do here is important, and how we do it is just as important as what we do. We live our values of integrity, excellence, and respect every day. We do the right thing, we do things right, and we treat people right. A career at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta gives you the chance to do work that touches lives and helps communities prosper.
Provide administrative support to diverse officers and department staff that is technical, complex, and often confidential. Maintain schedules, monitor emails, support meetings and conference calls, coordinate travel arrangements and reimbursements, file and perform other routine and complex administrative tasks. Maintain records, including timekeeping tasks for the department and create charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases. Produce high-quality reports, presentations, or other documents as directed by management. You will report to an assistant vice president.
- Provide administrative support to coordinate complex schedules and activities to ensure the most efficient use of time, monitor emails, support meetings/calls, coordinate travel arrangements/reimbursements and perform other routine administrative tasks. Handle confidential and routine information following information security policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule conference calls, meetings, and events for department guests. Often coordinate events and interact with influential leaders within and outside the Bank.
- Perform timekeeping, salary planning, and other people related tasks. Prepare attendance reports and ensure accurate reporting by providing monthly verification to staff then resolve differences with Human Resources personnel.
- Maintain records and create and maintain status reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases, often confidential. Assist with special assignments and perform other duties as assigned.
- Produce high-quality reports, presentations, or other documents as directed, by compiling reports, researching information, and summarizing publications. Coordinate daily, weekly or monthly reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Process internal orders/requests (room reservations, travel reimbursement, office supplies) and monitor using spreadsheets or appropriate internal system tools.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Five plus years administrative experience including support of leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation and holidays; flexible work environment; parental leave
- Generously subsidized public transportation
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
/This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in workload or technological developments)./
/The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer./
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Title: Information Technology Executive Assistant
Requisition ID: 268274