Mahle Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Amherst, New York
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- The new engineer will work as Global ME working machining area. Among other things the professional will be responsible to develop and implement new machining processes globally in compressor area.
- Develop, implement and standardize Globally the BOP (Bill of Process) for Machining area - CNC mills, Lathes, grinders etc…
- Develop machining process for CNC equipment, including fixtures, cutting tools, gages
- Elaborate equipment specification
- Conduct Equipment validation;
- Support all thermal compressor plants in continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Prepare PFMEA / PCP / work instruction
- Conduct feasibility studies for new processes and vertical Integration;
- Support all compressor plants in problem solving;
- Lead / ensure the lessons learned are shared and implemented globally
- Travel of up to 25% of your time to manufacturing plants locally and internationally as well as the customer can be expected
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in processes development (preferably with automotive background)
- Knowledge in machining ( turning / milling / grinding) - CNC programs
- Experience in developing Engineering documentation such as PCP / SPC / PFMEA / equipment specifications / work instructions / technical reports.
- Attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, results orientation, interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good results orientation and strong work ethic
- Experience working with vendors and managing equipment build.
- Writing skills, including technical reports and equipment specifications.
- Willing to travel
- Good communication skills, must be able to communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of the organization
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Mr. Jordan Taylor is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled