Mahle Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Amherst, New York
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Develop assembly process concepts for new compressor products.
- Develop assembly equipment concepts, including cycle time and error proofing
- New Equipment purchase
- Maintain Bill of Process documentation and assist plants to maintain/conform to the Bill of Process
- Initiate Bill of Process improvements.
- Assure Best practices are quickly captured and transferred to all manufacturing sites.
- Participate in product cost and quality improvement efforts
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Helium Mass Spec Leak Testing.
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good results orientation and strong work ethic
- Experience with high precision tolerances
- Experience with PFMEA, PFD, and PCP documentation
- Experience with Measurement system analysis
- Good problem solving skills.
- Writing skills, including technical reports and equipment specifications.
- Willing to travel
- Good communication skills
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Ryan Robb is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled