KeyBank CC Sr ECR Team Leader in Amherst, New York
4224 Ridge Lea Road - Amherst, New York 14226
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
Responsible for the administration, production, and leadership of a department within a division of the company’s internal operations (approximately 20-50 FTE). Responsible for direction of the department, manages team leaders to meeting or exceeding department goals and imitative Supervises the daily workflow of a unit within a department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Coach team leaders/members to high performance in both leadership skills as well as department quality and productivity metrics. Provide both leadership and management skills to foster an enthusiastic and positive work environment and may be asked to lead across multiple locations.
• Partner with support teams to achieve department service level goals.
• Partner with multiple LOBs to support and advise on business direction to assist in strategy implementation and cost management
• Achieve and/or exceed financial goals related to managing departmental budgets
Ensure regulatory requirements are met for team members
• Provide timely and effective communication to team members to ensure awareness and commitment to department and corporate initiatives. Ensure team members adhere to department policies and procedures to support Keys culture
• Document and complete annual performance reviews for each direct report to ensure compliance to Key’s performance guidelines. Provide leadership to special initiatives that support the strategic direction of the department and/or Call Center division
• Communicatewith peers for best practice sharing and to support consistency within the group
Support and encourage adherence to Keys cultural initiatives such as the KeyDifference behaviors
• Demonstrate the effective use of corporate systems to ensure completion of required work such as HR Online and Time and attendance systems .
• Demonstrate a mastery of critical systems, product knowledge, and policy knowledge to support the development of a team member.
• Collaborate with other departments within Key to facilitate the timely resolution of escalated issues and challenges.
• Contact Center Incident Response participant and Contact Center subject matter expert for corporate incidents, occasionally being on-call and available after business hours and on weekends.
• Partner with leaders within Community Bank and Business Resiliency team to address issues using a standardized procedure to communicate and address incidents and outages that impact clients, information technology, security infrastructure, and business operations.
• Responsible for incident identification, management (including communications, assignment of tasks, monitoring, escalating to Corporate Incident Response based on escalation triggers), Participate in post incident assessments, partnering with appropriate stake holders, to identify best practices and opportunities to improve responses to various types of incidents.
• Participate in meetings and initiatives to ensure Contact Centers’ positive, productive, and successful implementation of new processes, being personally and actively involved in implementing changes in own team, making those transitions positive.
• Review data reported for Executive Client Relations teams to recognize trends and areas of opportunity for improvement, providing recommendations, soliciting feedback and implementing changes that drive results.
• Create tools/presentations/reports to recognize areas of opportunity and improve the way we service our clients by improving efficiency and decreasing response times.
• Improve communication/understanding between the various lines of business with ECR partners through the normal course of business, in order to improve operations and the overall client experience by chairing meetings, communicating via email, being SME for Key sponsored projects/acquisitions etc.
• Identifying risk relating to escalated client situations and engaging appropriate Stakeholders/ reporting of issues and trends to applicable Stakeholders and governance committees as requested. Maintain working knowledge of industry standards and trends
• Conduct interviews and train new employees. Provide ongoing training and coaching. Exercise sound judgment in addressing performance issues and settling conflicts.
• Use internal and external resources to address team’s legal and compliance inquiries related to state and federal statutes, regulations, and internal risk-related processes, before escalating to Key’s Law Group. Recognize red flags and exercise due diligence in addressing risk-related issues quickly and effectively. Use acquired knowledge and personal experience to make quick and effective decisions based on risk assessment.
• Assist Executive Client Relations team in handling complaints escalated to Executive Officers, CFPB, OCC, or AG by providing guidance and/or conducting research, interacting w/line of business partners and/or appropriate third parties and resolving the issue in a timely manner, providing distinctive service in an effort to enhance, retain and encourage new client relationships while also achieving Contact Center business targets.
• Partner with LOB to develop service level agreements to ensure a timely complaint resolution
• Conduct weekly/monthly one on one coaching sessions with each team member to drive high performance in the areas of quality, efficiency and first call resolution
• Complete four call reviews per month for each team member to support coaching and ensure adherence to corporate and department policies
• Travel will be required based on business needs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management and organization skills
• PC proficiency, use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) as well as Lotus Notes
• May require nights and weekend hours
• Strategic Decision Making - Demonstrates a thorough approach to decisions, and efficiently obtains appropriate input before drawing conclusions.
• Prior experience in a Contact Center environment
• Prior experience in a financial institution
• BA/BS degree, preferably in a business related field
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com .
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation’s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
At Key we’ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we’re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.