Cargill Scale Operator - Seasonal in Alberta, Minnesota
Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shift: Rotating Shift
Compensation: $15.00 - $20.00/hr; including $1,000 sign-on bonus
A Typical Work Day May Include:
· Operating the grain elevator scale which includes weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale tickets
· Providing a high level of customer service by being courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable as well as engaging with team members
· Administrative work including running daily reports, balancing statements, and coordinating cross-checks of scale equipment
· Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
· Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
· Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
· Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
· Must be 18 years or older
· Standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 25lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
· Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
· Basic computer and typing skills
What Will Put You Ahead:
· Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs