Computer Consultants International, Inc SAP Logistics Expert (Job ID: 530454) in 4101 Capital Blvd, United States
SAP Logistics Expert (Job ID: 530454)
4101 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Seeking functional and technical support for the Logistics (LO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Logistics modules in ECC 6.0. (MM, PM, QM)
• Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP Logistics modules across other SAP modules.
• Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per NCDOT change control policies and procedures.
7 or more years’ experience with configuration of SAP Logistics. Required. * 7 Years.
7 or more years’ experience with configuration of SAP Procurement, Purchasing for Services, and Purchasing for Material. Required. * 7 Years.
7 or more years’ experience with configuration of SAP Contracts Management. Required. * 7 Years.
7 or more years’ experience with configuration of SAP Materials Management. Required. * 7 Years.
7 or more years’ experience with configuration of SAP Inventory Management. Required. * 7 Years.
7 or more years’ experience with configuration of SAP Plant Maintenance, Work Order, Scheduling, BOM and Equipment Management. Required. * 7 Years.
Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solution. Required. * 7 Years.
Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. Required. * 7 Years.
Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training. Required. * 7 Years.
Public Sector experience. Highly desired. * 7 Years.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "530454-NC" as the subject line.