Rose International INC Customer Service Specialist in Westminster, Massachusetts
Position Title: Customer Service Specialist
Position Number: 261491
Location: Westminster, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Dispatch
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Position Title: Service Coordinator
Hours: 8am to 5pm Mon -Fri
Estimated Assignment: 3 Months
Location: Westminster, MA 01441
High School or equivalent 3 years experience in customer service/dispatching. Proficient with computers, Windows applications (Oracle experience a plus).Detailed oriented Effective communicator with all levels of customers, staff and management. Ability to work under pressure. Excellent written & oral communication skills. Excellent inter-personal skills and customer service skills. Must have exceptional organizational skills, willing to learn, deadline-oriented. Construction background would be extremely helpful Previous related experience a definite plus. Able to lift and handle large boxes up to 60lbs.
The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department. This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Scheduling general service calls, preparing and invoicing service calls. Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections:
• Receive, enter, check Accounts Receivable and schedule customer phone requests for service in the ACE system.
• Communicate with our Service Resource Center for all service calls.
• Take ownership of service calls from creation of service request through service completion, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
• Reassign work as needed, making judgments based on current workloads & priorities.
• Regular contact of customer to communicate status changes.
• Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
• Validate and perform invoicing transactions for service calls in ACE daily.
• Completed service calls to be invoiced within 48 hours.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer and employer information at all times.
• Maintain inventory and supplies needed to perform work and fill the logistics coordinator roll, which includes sourcing, ordering and tracking needed parts and supplies.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.