Honeywell Regional HSE Leader in United States
Regional HSE Leader
The Regional HSE Leader will provide management and technical leadership for all HSE activities including management system deployment, compliance, and auditing.
- Provide HSE leadership and roll out the HBT HSE small sites program at assigned small sites in EMEA.
- Lead processes to assure that locations understand, and are correctly implementing compliance obligations.
- Implement a regional process to conduct compliance audits to verify site responses on self-assessment tools, verify regulatory compliance, and develop a working relationship with local site personnel.
- Develop a schedule to conduct audits at facilities selected based on risk & level of compliance.
- Manage the findings list from the assessments, and support the locations to close corrective actions.
- Implementation of, and compliance with the HBT HSE Management System measured through a scorecard and other leadership metrics.
- Provide status against HSE initiatives as they relate to small sites. Scorecard, Compliance items, Accident Reports, Corrective Actions, Audit results & business initiatives such HSE aspects of HOS status.
- 3 plus years minimum experience in HSE, demonstrating progressive leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Knowledgeable about HSE regulations and trends.
- HSE Management Systems experience.
- HSE compliance and systems auditing experience is required.
- Strong aptitude for computer applications and database systems; able, and interested, to learn new technologies quickly.
- Deep understanding of the Honeywell Operating System (HOS) & HON HSE Management System, or experience or similar.
- Solid level of business acumen, able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the integrated relationships of the HSE functions and the SBE's across the HBT businesses.
- Ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing, in English, other languages preferred.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.