United Recovery Systems, LP Recruiting Coordinator in Sartell, Minnesota
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Lead Recruiter with recruiting activities. The Recruiting Coordinator will act as a brand ambassador in the local community.
- Meets & greets candidates
- Escorts candidates to interviews
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with local college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff to generate qualified applicants.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Schedules qualified applicants with hiring manager according to the Lead Recruiter’s instructions
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Meets with Lead Recruiter weekly to discuss forecasting and provide updates.
- Participate in weekly recruiting calls/meetings with hiring managers
- Assists with posting job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Act as a community ambassador of the Alltran brand by attending community and networking events.
- 1 to 2 years recruiting and/or recruiting support experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
_Disclaimer: _ This position description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principle job elements essential to the job.
Alltran provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Sartell, MN
Job Type: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Human Resources
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/19/2017