MV Transportation Drivers in San Leandro, California
Now Hiring DRIVERS
YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community - We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Full-time and Part-time Positions! (AM and PM Schedules Available)
$19.25/hour starting rate for candidates with a valid CDL with Airbrake and Passenger endorsements
$$$ PAID Commercial Driver's License Training $$$
Please bring current driving record and Commercial Drivers Handbook (both obtained at the DMV)
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our Community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location: 1944 Williams Street, San Leandro, CA 94577
Questions Please call Lorin at 510-895-9911 Ext. 23
On The Spot Interviews!
- Drive safely at all time
- Provide friendly customer service
- Transport passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters
- Escorting passengers on and off the vehicle
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid California Driver's License (three (3) years driving experience). No Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required
- Knowledge of the East Bay, CA and close surrounding areas
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Computer experience a plus
We Offer :
- Competitive Wages and Paid Training
- Room for growth/advancement
- Benefits Package (after qualification period)
- Drug Free Work Place
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Safety Bonus
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Can't Stop By? Apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
CATEGORY: Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Transportation
LOCATION: US-CA-San Leandro
POSTING ID: TNDRIVE15246_15246
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified