MB Financial Bank Senior Software Developer - 6111 N. River Rd in Rosemont, Illinois
The Senior Developer is part of the web and mobile development team that builds and works on enterprise applications using Microsoft .NET development stack. Responsibilities include design, development from scratch, testing and maintaining MVC based web and mobile applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the development team to create custom web application solutions from the ground up to support business needs.
- Participates in and leads discussions, as well as provides recommendations, on architecture and overall direction of company platforms.
- Leads the product life cycle including solution design, implementation, and testing.
- >Performs testing utilizing automated load testing tools.
- Builds web/mobile based systems with the Microsoft .Net technology stack employing the best practices of SOA architecture using C#, ASP.Net, with SQL backend databases.
- Object oriented development and design (OOD).
- Ensures quality code delivery from team members and vendors, including code review, verification against best practice, and quality testing. Opens bug tickets and retest fixes.
- Adheres to change management process to resolve application defects or to implement development enhancements and deployments.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties will be assigned. Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or related areas of study; plus a combination of 5+ years’ experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with the following:
- .Net development, Web Services, Entity framework, SOA architecture;
- managing web sites, including server management, component development, and data integration;
- windows servers and SQL servers 2008+;
- Web UI Development
This position also requires:
- In-depth experience with web development technologies Ajax, JQuery, REST, JSON, and SOAP/XML Web Services;
- Excellent back-end coding skills using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, MS-SQL/T-SQL;
- Solid development skills in HTML5, CSS3, MVC framework, debugging, and troubleshooting;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- In-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns and N-Tier architecture; procedures and triggers;
- Experience with Agile development methodology and SDLC methodology.
- Experience with performance testing including automated load testing tools
Strongly Preferred: Experience working and supporting bank Card services.
- Demonstrates strong analytical ability and aptitude to derive and translate designs from business concepts by having a thorough understanding of the bank’s business functions, processes and activities.
- Utilizes a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively convey information and ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Successfully conducts research and troubleshoots systems and products issues.
- Logical, efficient, and proactive with proven creative problem-solving abilities and keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships with team members.
- Prioritizes regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame and budget in a high-pressure environment. Consults with management to complete assigned responsibilities and inform of conflicts or issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual is needs to have experience working on mobile projects designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting. Experience with the Microsoft .Net framework with HTML, C# and SQL Server are required. Refer to required experience above for specific computer skill requirements.
Certificates and Licenses
The Microsoft developer certifications are preferred, but not required.
MB Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.**
As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a pre-employment urine drug screening.**