Honeywell Assembler II in Redmond, Washington
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble, inspect and test product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services by using hand tools and power tools to assemble units per product specifications.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities. Formal training will be provided in area of specialty.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth by meeting production cycle time goals and maintaining quality in completed products.
70 Operate assigned equipment
10 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
5 Comply with all safety rules
15 Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident, or have protected status due to US export control laws
- Some prior manufacturing assembly work experience preferably in Aerospace/Automotive under a microscope
- Some manufacturing electronic assembly experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic computer tasks
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Higher education
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD2344
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.