AAA Mid Atlantic Retail Sales Associate in Morganville, New Jersey
Do you have…
A commitment to providing exceptional service?
Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
A high level of integrity?
An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Primary Duties of the AAA Retail Sales Associate:
• Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
• Assist members and clients in planning, domestic travel such as car rentals, hotel reservations and domestic vacation packages, by recommending and selling various travel products with a concentration on Diamond Elite and Preferred vendor products. Invoices, processes payments and ensures proper travel documentation. Comply with all ARC regulations and Mid-Atlantic policies and procedures in the collection and handling of assets.
• Counsel potential members on the benefits and services of various membership plans with a concentration on selling Plus, Premier and auto renewal. Conduct Membership Review for existing members, update and upgrade plans as appropriate.
• Counsel members concerning travel requests by explaining and/or preparing auto touring materials.
• Respond to member requests related to the utilization of their member benefits and assist the member in understanding the value of their membership.
• Counsel and sell Financial Services products.
• Properly answers and accurately processes incoming overflow telephone calls from the Roadside Assistance Call Center (RACC). Takes action, as necessary, to respond to a member's emotional state (e.g., calming down someone who is angry, providing reassurance to someone who is fearful), in addition to performing the technical aspects of processing the service request. Assists members, utilizing AAA maps and/or a PC based map program, to determine their breakdown location or tow destination.
• Utilizes current system, a Windows based PC application, enters accurate information and comments regarding a member's Roadside Assistance needs -including any special service considerations. Handles credit card and member billing transaction as appropriate.
• Delivers extraordinary customer service to AAA members by accurately answering questions and interpreting club policy. Provides members with all necessary instructions to ensure a complete understanding of the services that will be rendered. Gives an accurate Estimated Time of Arrival.
• High School Diploma.
• 6 month to 2 years sales and /or customer service experience.
• Working knowledge of personal computer, Windows based applications and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
• Proficient using the Internet, AAA Intranet, Travel booking sites, airline reservation system and other applicable legacy and web-based PC applications used to process work and service Member requests.
• Proficient, working knowledge of geography and the ability to use manual (paper) or PC based maps as needed to assist members.
• Ability to obtain notary public designation, if required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
• A competitive salary, depending on experience.
• Monthly Individual Incentive Pay Plan.
• An all-inclusive benefits package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability, as well as life insurance. We also offer a 401K plan with a company match up to 7%.
• Up to 3 weeks of Paid Time off accrued in your first year and a free AAA Membership.
Sales Clerk, Retail, Retail Sales, Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Representative, Member Services, Membership Sales, Travel Consultant, Travel Coordinator, Sales Lead
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. We are always looking for talented people who will commit with us to provide exceptional service, peace of mind and savings to our Members. Our Associates make the difference each day in the lives of our Members. We encourage you to learn more about us and apply to positions for which you are interested and qualified. New positions are posted daily, check back often! Click on the Careers Home page to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and to join our Talent Network.