Nuance Product Manager, Multi-Modal in Ulm,
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Mobile Team… intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Product Manager – Multi-Modal
Owner of our product strategy and roadmap for multi-modal solutions and the strategic relationships with key partners providing other modalities such as gesture and eye tracking.
• Strategic partnerships - identify opportunities to create value for Nuance and our customers by building strong partnerships with multi-modal technology companies.
• Product strategy – define a customer and market driven strategy that sets the direction and guides our investments. Communicate the proposed strategy and value to key stakeholders, and define some high-level objectives.
• Market requirements - Conduct market research to gather insight and understand user and OEM customer needs. Engage with sales and customers to consolidate market requirements.
• Product management – Drive investment proposals with a solid business case. Document product requirements, user stories and artifacts to support the product development process. Lead the product development organization in bringing a great product to life.
• Product marketing – Create, document and communicate about products and product roadmaps. Refine product positioning and messaging to differentiate the product offering and establish market leadership. Serve as the internal and external product expert
• Product launch - Build and execute a product launch plan for your new products, including providing marketing collateral (product info, presentations), pricing sheets, organizing webinars for sales and/or customers, providing demos for pre-sales and introducing the new product to customers.
• Lead customer projects to ensure a winning deployment and success story with high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Sales enablement - Provide support to sales through training and tools to drive greater field awareness and enable sales to open new customer conversations and accelerate the sales cycle.
• Sales support – Work with the sales team representatives to devise sales strategies and support them in customer meetings.
• Pro-actively track competitors and maintain up to date information on the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors. Identify in the analysis opportunities and threats, and propose both offensive and defensive strategies.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8 Years
• Minimum 8+ years product management experience in a high tech software environment.
• A strong automotive background and good understanding of Automotive infotainment systems and applications.
• A solid experience in the implementation of multi-modal HMIs
• Strong technical background with a solid understanding of integrated software solutions.
• Experience in bringing new ideas and innovation to life in a collaborative manner and driving cross-functional teams.
• Creative and passionate about solving complex problems and delivering innovation to customers.
• Background in SaaS with familiarity in at least one of the following fields: Automotive, ASR, NLU, virtual assistants and Artificial Intelligence.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to style-shift in order to accommodate different audiences—executive, sales, analysts, peers, and press.
• Team spirit, hands on mentality, resilience, goal-oriented, organized and able to work independently.
• Willingness to work in a multi-cultural global organization with stakeholders located around the world and have conference calls outside normal business hour.
• Willing to travel – variable but required- 25% maximum at certain time
• Successfully completed a university degree in computer science or comparable work experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience with a strong background in technology
External Company URL: www.nuance.com