Honeywell General Counsel in Fort Mill, South Carolina
You will be responsible for handling all aspects of commercial contracting with customers and suppliers, and partnering closely with the senior leadership of the business, as well as members of the SPS Law Department.
You will anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the Company, and develop strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk. You will keep abreast of industry-specific regulations and ensure that appropriate risk management strategies are in place.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Extensive experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with customers
- Experience in a major law firm or corporate legal department
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating software and licensing, and service agreements with customers
- Strong initiative
- Excellent skills in management and problem-solving
- Ability to influence at varying levels of the organization
- Ability to deliver on complex situations
- Communications skills and credibility
- Work independently to drive key initiatives
- Job ID: req94080
- Category: Legal
- Location: ., Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.