Rose International INC HRIS Analyst in Exton, Pennsylvania
Position Title: HRIS Analyst
Position Number: 261516
Location: Exton, PA
Desired Skill Set:
HRIS, MS Project, Production Support, Troubleshooting, Workday
Job Title: Workday HRIS Administrator
Duration: 2 months (likely extension)
Location: Exton, PA 19341
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Role: Workday HRIS Administrator will support the HRIS team to provide system support, guidance, and administration. This systems expert will be established as Workday super-user providing day-to-day user support and troubleshooting of system issues in production.
80% - Workday Production Support in business processes and data management
• The incumbent will be extremely knowledgeable about Workday Business Processes, as well as in determining and communicating best practices in entering and maintaining systems data.
o May be asked to assist users of the Workday system in resolving issues involving business process steps.
• Demonstrating ability to troubleshoot the deep details of an issue and resolve them from end to end. These fixes may include short-term workarounds, but will always focus on long term and comprehensive solutions to problems.
20% - Support projects and cross functional initiatives as needed
• Ensure activities are delivered on time and with quality
• Escalate issues/risks pro-actively to appropriate team and members and management
• Regularly communicate status and challenges to team members and management
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Undergraduate or equivalent degree (preference for a focus in Technology Services or Computer Science)
• Minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Administration experience
• Experience working with Workday HCM, Payroll, Benefits, and other respective Workday modules
• Experience and knowledge of Workday''s implementation methodology
• Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies
• Working knowledge of PM tools such as MS Project and MS Excel
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of HR processes, policies and procedures
• Experience with HRIS
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and project
• Highly organized, self motivated and detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, prioritize requests, adapt well to change, and work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breech of confidentiality#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.