Comcast Sr Analyst Business Intelligence in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for
individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design,
build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence
programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable
recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data
sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes
recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts
as resource for colleagues with less experience.
This Senior Analyst will also be a high level of support regarding data enablement and consistent reporting to provide business insights. There will also be a focus on analyzing key drivers within the business and assessing how best to maximize investments.
- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation.
Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that
information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted
reports to customers.
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports
and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the
customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects
and initiatives delivery.
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site, and
customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and
forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Partners with leadership and acts as a project lead on key initiatives managing not only ones own time but also the applicable resources within the team
- Collaborates across the organization to design innovative data access and business insight solutions.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer