Exelon Sr Tag Out Planner - 206874 in Clinton, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5151032 At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Operations Services Tag - Out planner provides work planning and coordination of plant activities to ensure proper equipment status control by assisting with the planning, coordinating, communications, and recovery of plant equipment associated with maintenance, testing, and modification activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the work control process with Clearances
- Coordinate required resources, including the identification of manpower requirements, for Operations Section related activities
- Develop plans for timely execution of work windows addressing Limiting Condition for Operations (LCOs)
- Support a high degree of equipment availability through coordination of testing and maintenance of equipment.
- Brief the Shift Teams for planned equipment outages.
- Assess schedule impact for plant safety and ensure conservative actions are taken and contingencies are addressed.
- Perform assessment of planned activity risk.
- Maintain a valid NRC senior reactor operator license as applicable.
- Current NRC SRO license or SRO Certification, or Previous SRO
- Four (4) years prior experience as a Tag - Out Planner
- BS in Technical discipline with 6 years applicable experience
- High School Diploma with 10 years directly applicable experience with 5 years exempt position experience
- Associates Degree with 8 years directly applicable with 4 years exempt position experience
- This position is directly involved with strategic placement of planned maintenance for all site departments. As such, the position interfaces with numerous department representatives to determine the optimum scheduling of work (both on-line and outage) to improved plant performance and reliability.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor