Honeywell Quality Engineer in Chonburi, Thailand
•Work with RD and NPD team to develop prevent plan for new product to eliminate potential risk impact to product quality
• Drive RD and NPD team to deliver quality output of each product development phase (Feasibility review, product and tooling development, Product specification, FAI, FMEA, Control Plan and visual standard)
• Trace quality performance for specific product i.e. return rate, customer complaint and in-process defective rate, and lead cross-functional team to improve these performances during product development
• Work with internal QA to develop and implement training plan for new requirement at each inspection area about work instruction, control plan, and basic knowledge.
• Provide support to quality operation, to lead and execute decision on product criterion with reference to customer drawing and specification.
• Review weekly quality performance report, update action plans and submit to QA manager.
• Participate the QA weekly meeting to review QA performance and brainstorm for QA improvement.
• Perform safety task per SSP program.
• Involve in continuous program i.e. Kaizen, 5S.
• Perform additional tasks per assignment by QA manager.
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
• Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvement, Demonstrated process orientation.
• Six Sigma/Lean GB/BB Certification, Kaizen, 5s Preferred
• Strong statistical data analysis using Minitab.
• Knowledge of FMEA, PPAP & APQP as per ISO/TS 16949
• Knowledge of inspection tools, measurement and calibration system Preferred
• Strong computer skills including MS office.
• Business level fluency in English.
• Strong Reporting/writing/analytical skills
• Self-starter with good leadership skills
• Detail oriented & Strategic thinker, creative and innovative problem solving approach
• High level of maturity and responsibility in making efficient, cost-effective decisions
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to self-project manage, and desire to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment
• Results-oriented with ability to prioritize workload and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate concisely at all levels inside and outside the company
• Strong ability to lead, communicate and act in a multicultural and cross-functional environment
• Action oriented with proven track record in achieving business goals • High personal and professional integrity
- Job ID: HRD2545
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Chonburi, TH-10 20110 THA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.