CB&I Financial Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assist Power Controller with overhead and project forecasts. Assist overhead managers with budget and forecast development and variance analysis. Build monthly flash reports for preclose meetings. Analyze monthly revenue recognition calculation and insure project gross profit percentages are correct. Understand HFM and Hyperion Planning to answer corporate accounting and finance inquiries. Assist with building journal entries and ensuring recons are done on time and accurately for the Power business unit. Help with project payroll and AP processing when needed.
- Manage forecast process for projects and overhead departments
- Report building from HFM and Hyperion planning for forecast and variance analysis
- Assist overhead managers with budget development and variance analysis
- Assist the Power Controller with month end close activities.
- Finance or Accounting Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a major ERP system
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- HFM or Hyperion Planning experience
- Experience in Engineering and Construction field
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Finance & Accounting
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2017, 10:36:40 AM
Requisition ID: 1709399
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.