Bally Technologies Field Service Tech I in Bullhead City, United States
Field Service Tech I
Job ID #: 7236
Bullhead City, AZ or Laughlin, NV
711570 07-G-SERVICE-NEVADA REGION
Full Time Regular
High School Diploma
1 - 3 Years
The person in this position is responsible for correcting problems in most Scientific Games (SG) equipment in our facility or at the location of the customer. Under the supervision of the Field Service Manager or Lead Technician, will perform troubleshooting techniques to resolve problems.
Essential Job Functions :
• Ensures that tools and equipment are kept in proper, safe, and working condition
• Returns completed paperwork for processing in a timely manner
• Provides high quality service to customers
• Troubleshoots problem down to the component level using internal diagnostic tests, options, and functional testing with coins
• Visits clients and performs gaming maintenance
• Stays abreast of the latest technology and is able to install updates
• Replaces faulty components when authorized by the customer
• Verifies property specifications so game options and parameters can be set accordingly
• Reviews customer issues with management and tech support
Training and/or Experience:
• Six months to two years of experience in the assembly, testing, or repair of electronic devices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Valid driver’s license for the state in which you are based
• Valid gaming card (or ability to obtain one)
• Basic mechanical assembly skills
• Basic knowledge of electricity, electronics, and mechanics of gaming type devices
• Strong customer service
• Problem solving skills
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster. at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf