Honeywell GO Supervisor - Learning in Bangalore, India
GO Supervisor - LearningKey Responsibilities:
Acts as a primary focal for functional trainings to the team members.
Responsible for preparation of metrics for Monthly reviews
Defines the BCP for the processes.
Is responsible for meeting the CTQ's for the process
Responsible for documentation of process and for periodical reviews and updates
Supports in periodical audits from external auditors and internal checks.
Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
Responsible for addressing any queries or disputes with reference to the activities
Performance management of team. Set goals for the team and conduct regular reviews and provide feedback
Lead a high performing team of region to the next level by further developing and implementing recruitment, training, and retention strategies and programs
Ensuring right and adequate rewards and recognition reaches high performers in the team as well as provide excellent working atmosphere for both personal and career growth for the team
Responsible for training needs identification of team and working with concerned people to ensure that individual team members soft skill, technical skills and Certification needs are addressed and tracked
Responsible for maintaining high employee satisfaction and employee morale.
Responsible for cross functional training
Conduct regular operations review meetings with various stake holders
Work with the transitions and project management teams in ensuring specific task based implementations are accomplished as per the project plan.
Graduate / post graduate preferably in HR
5 - 6 years of experience in Human Resources
Should have worked in shared services organization
Advanced MS Office skills
• Ability to address client needs from a global learning perspective
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills..
• Ability to work in a global virtual team environment
• Ability to adapt to changing needs and manage/prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to work proactively and independently in a collaborative team environment
• Process and detail oriented.
• Proven project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skill
• Demonstrated consultative and problem solving skills.
• Ability to focus on measurable results
• Demonstrate global mindset and experience working in a global company
• Green Belt Certification
• Experience with other HR disciplines and an understanding of the connections between learning and other HR functions
- Job ID: 00353551
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Bangalore, KA IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.